I belong to nothing to be traitorous about.

Or as it was put in Braveheart:  ""I cannot be a traitor since I never swore
fealty to the English king."".

Substitute any of the following in place of "English King"

Der Fruher
The Oil Cartel
The Emperor
Pimp and Prostitutes
Der Komindant
The Butcher
The Zionists
World Domination
Strayed Rabid Dogs
Caesar
Homo Goat Ropers
Communism
Drug Lords
Raving Lunatics

Ed

Things were far better when the biggest question about the activities in the
white house was,  "Which cigar would you recomend for a second date?"