>+++++++++ And you will not tell this list what to do.
>
>Respond to the above by tomorrow. Defiance would be ill-advised. Your
>posting privileges have been withdrawn until you settle this
>satisfactorily.
>
>Keith Addison
>List owner +++++++++++
>

>A-HAAAA,   the topic cop comes out of the bushes.
>
>Don Strong

Yes, Don Strong, you are a confused person, as I said before. Please
now explain (and please make sure that you do) how disciplining an
out-of-line list member who has directed gratuitous abuse at another
member is being a "topic cop"? Also, re this:

>+++++++++ And you will not tell this list what to do.

How is this being a "topic cop"? Please explain exactly why you left
out what it was a response to - this:

> >Let's get back to bio diesel.
>
>And you will not tell this list what to do.

How is countering a wannabe topic cop being a topic cop?

If you now wish to allege (I can see you coming, it's easy) that I
have disciplined Paul Schwartz because of his views (which you
share), I'll require you to provide susbstantive evidence of that,
and disproof of this, from my current message to Vern:

>Just to scotch your drift, when a member gets out of line like this
>I don't care who it is or what his/her views are, he/she will be
>told to apologise or else. Something similar has happened to someone
>who'd become a friend, with much prior off-list correspondence: he
>was warned, he ignored it, out he went.
>
>This is how it works: my duties are to the best interests of the
>list and the issues it represents, and to the individual members
>until they go against the best interests of the list and the issues
>it represents. Simple enough.

In responding to this message I advise you to abandon your normal
style of selectively snipping anything you find disagreeable and
pretending it never existed.

Keith Addison
List owner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM