Thanks Keith, I'll check those out.

http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html#Oilpress

http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/fatsoils/fatsoilsToC.html

http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed/eclectic/kings/olea.html

http://www.fao.org/inpho/vlibrary/x0043e/x0043e00.htm

> Hope this helps.
>
> Best
>
> Keith

http://platinum.yahoo.com

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM