Sounds like fuel cells!

I guess what I am thinking is that all the Island nations that are
getting all excited about this should stick to wind and SVO gensets and
hybrids of the two. PV panels, fuel cells, OTEC, etc...not of true
benefit at this time.

Regards,

Ed

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 12:49 PM, kirk wrote:

> Don't get your hopes up.
> TRW had an OTEC demo in Hawaii 25 -- 30 years ago.
> The originator was a Frenchman I do believe.
> Turn of century stuff.
>
> Kirk

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM