Why charge for something that can be had at dozens of different websites?
And how does it being constantly reworked coincide with it not being
available electronically?
Do you give proper citations for all of your sources?

--
---
Martin Klingensmith

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM