I noticed that after I went back to the archives and looked [I actually
used my own creation!]
Well Keith, I know it looks like I haven't been doing anything, but I
have been working on the mailing list creation system, to make it
possible for someone to automatically start a mailing list without my
intervention. After this works, the next step is web-based
administration of the mailing lists, and then the web interface for the
mailing list members.
How are things with you?

--
---
Martin Klingensmith

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM