   Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Kris Book <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Bringing democracy to Sweden

The worst part of the whole bullshit mess was how the
Democrats rolled over liked kicked dogs (nothing but a
wimper). How could anyone with a sense of fair play be
against a revote, when there were so many discrepancies.
Our Forefathers must be turning over in there graves.

If this continues, Republicans will soon be called Torys
and we'll be dumping tea in Boston Harbor again. The Right
Wing had better soon remember that, might isn't always
right. I guess we had a King George back 228 years ago too.

kris

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM