"One doesn't dig through a garbage can looking for a good piece of sandwich.
Most of the article was garbage, so I composted the whole thing. Of course,
the title of the article set the tone, so I shouldn't have been surprised."

Well indeed! From now on, it'll make it easier to sort through my inbox every
day. Just delete everything from Steve Spence!! Never mind the subject, the
sender sets the tone....
--
Tom Tibbits
PG, EXSS,