Hi Chris

>Hi Kieth,
>What mean is if you use the value from the site plus excess of 60%, you will
>get 194.43 mL. Compare that value to what I derived from Sap (182.2), we see
>that we have almost the same amount except that I didn't go through
>calculating molecular mass, etc.

Okay, got it now... trouble is the Sap value then sort of decides the
excess amount for you. I'd rather deal with it as a separate matter
as it should be varied according to circumstances (unlike the
stoichiometric amount).

>I use very little excess amounting to only 1.8% to make an even 200mL.
>
>Sorry for my English. I hope I made it clear this time.

Your English is just fine, Chris - it's entirely better than my Tagalog! :-)

Regards

Keith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM