Hello Gustl

>Happy Happy,

As ever! Well, almost...

>Hallo Keith,
>
>Saturday, 07 June, 2003, 08:35:54, you wrote:
>
>KA> "bowlcole" wrote:
>
> >>Still havent' heard from anyone about methanol recovery.
>
>KA> Huh? You had four responses, including one from me, plus a couple
>KA> more questions. Not much use asking if you don't bother to check for
>KA> answers, is it? There's also been other discussion since then on
>KA> methanol recovery, and a lot more before then, all of which is in the
>KA> archives.
>
>Not  always  a person's fault brother.  I have seen replies to which I
>have  never  seen a question.  Yahoogroups screw up perhaps.

Perhaps, but then I don't think he'd be able to post. Actually on our
two groups I've never seen Yahoo not deliver a message - no, I'm NOT
a fan of Yahoo (yahell). They do weird, dumb and horrible things, but
the delivery system works well. You couldn't post, could you, with
your recent problem with Biofuels-biz? (Fixed now, I hope?)

>On other
>lists  I  have seen posts which ask why the group is so quiet when the
>list has over 100 mails a day.

Yes, baffling... and then there's the once-a week wonder of the
person who sends his "unsubscribe" message direct to the list, in
spite of all the notices. All groups have that, no good answer.

>Just one of those things. :o)

Maybe... But what to do, just let it pass? - and have him and others
too think that requests for information don't get answered here?
Because they do. Or should all four of us repost our responses, only
to have him miss them all over again? Rather give him a heads-up, no?
And recommend the archives - it's an under-utilized,
under-appreciated treasure-trove, nothing else like it, and I
sometimes get the impression quite a few people don't realize it's
there: 90 Mb, 25,000 messages over three years covering every aspect
of biofuels, and Martin's archive is fast, with powerful searching
tools, and NO ADS.

http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuels-biz

Or maybe this'll help:
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=21700&list=BIOFUEL