<snip>

>As to Pieter Kools question,  If the excreatment ( can we say that on this
>list? ),

Excrement happens Greg, in more ways than one, especially here where
biogas is very much on-topic (and a very welcome topic too).

> which is the source of the heavy NH3 in the air, is run through a
>Methane Digester,  the amount of Ammonia ( NH3 ), filling the air would be
>cut down to almost nothing, and the Nitrogen would be recoverable in a
>usable form for farming,

... but not until the sludge has been composted. That it's "rich" in
N, P and K doesn't necessarily make it a good fertilizer, and in fact
it's fraught with VOCs and other stuff that kills the soil life
(including the micorrhizal fungi) and destroys the soilfood web.

Biogas and composting can go very well together, not necessarily
either one or the other.

>and BioGas would be available for use as well.
>
>Funny thing, You could use the Methane Digester to reduce the NH3 in the
>air, put the recoverable N back into the ground, make biogas, which in turn
>( with the proper equipment ) can be made into syngas, and from there
>reformed into Methanol which could power your car.

And a bit more than that. Why don't you join in the other current
thread on biogas? It's of much interest to all biofuellers - re which
more later.

Best

Keith

>Greg H.