Hello,
This is a dangerous subject. I know that dynamite is made out of glycerin
( nitroglycerin ).
When nitroglycerin is able to knock buildings down or blow mountains up,
can't we use it as energy source ?
I know the danger of this material, so I won't do any experiments with it,
but perhaps a good chemist can do something with this idea. ( which is
probably not new ).
In case somebody reads this who is not aware of the danger of dynamite :

PLEASE don't try any experiments. As I read somewhere : Dynamite will always
try to kill the maker of it as quick as possible, so please do not try it !!

The idea is, to use the enormous amount of potential energy in dynamite, may
be not for driving our cars, but in a...........( I don't know the english
word ) factory where they make electricity ( I hope you understand what I
mean ), controlled by people who know what they are doing.
I don't know anything about the possible polution caused by the use of
dynamite.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Koole
Netherlands.

> Hoi Greg,
> That sounds interesting. What is a Methane digester ? Can I build it or
buy
> it, or is it industrial equipment ?
>
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Pieter Koole