Hi MM,

I want one too and will buy one. I have now an 3 years old Nissan
Primera estate TD and my wife a Golf GTI. We were planning to change
the Golf (7 years now) to a new Golf TDI. My wife says that I need
a larger car, but the truth is that she needs it for her business. Will
try to get her to take the Nissan and we buy a Lupo for me. I do not
drive that much any longer (20,000 km/year) and mostly short trips and
parking in the City. I think I would enjoy a Lupo, acceleration and
top speed is close enough to the Nissan.

Hakan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM