Does Nissan make a TD?  I didn't know that.  I don't think I've seen it here.
Maybe that's also related to the fuel? Or just low demand?  I don't know.

When there are more gas crises here in the states, (prices are pushing back up a
little, but not yet enough to be noticed in a crisis sort of definition) folks
can't readily turn to biodiesel enough to stir up the ruckus I'd like to see and
I think part of the reason is the lack of consumer diesel cars out there.  Sure,
you have plenty of larger diesel vehicles, but not a lot of smaller diesel cars.
Just a theory.  I think the Oil companies probably don't mind this.  Else, you
might see a slight increase in stories such as were coming from Britain, with
the State complaining that enough folks were trying biodiesel to cut into
fuel-related tax revenues.  I"m looking forward to that kind of story coming
more from the States, so we'll know we're making some progress, but we may have
some more time to wait.  With this delay until 2006 (I guess) for the cleaner
diesel fuel, things seem to be moving at a glacial pace.

MM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM