I had asked --
> Is anyone familiar with President Bush's military service record ??

 Thanks Kris for the link.  I came across another but first a quote
 from former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt --

 "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or
 that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only
 unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
 American public... Nothing but the truth should be spoken about
 him or any one else.  But it is even more important to tell the
 truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."
  -- Teddy Roosevelt,  Kansas City Star,  May 7, 1918

 "Has ABC covered this?  NBC?  CBS?  (We won't even ask about Fox.)
 Why did Bill Clinton's "draft dodging" merit 13,641 major news stories,
 while GW Bush's desertion merit only 49?"
 http://www.awolbush.com

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM