MM.

Per capita comparisons are ridiculous, when a country like
Australia have a population of less than 8% of US. US is only
using per capita for a few countries that are worse than them
and with very low populations. Otherwise the US is the largest
polluter of all categories.

The truth is that the Bush administration want to use the large
US coal reserves and this will be a rise in the already too high
pollution. His friends does not want to have to costly cleaning
solutions and liabilities.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM