Hello.

Some IDI engines are the Nissan SD 33, 3.3 Litre, 6 in line, there are
naturally aspirated and turbo models, no synchronization cam shaft belt
(with tooth) to change or worry about as well as the Nissan TD 27, a 4 cyl.
in line 2.7 Litre.

The first equiped old japanese Nissan Patrol ( or Safari) SUV and Pick Ups,
up to '88 then they were assembled in Spain, it is 4WD, more than 2 Ton
weight. The second is an engine of old Nissan Pick Ups and the SUV Terrano
of the 90s.

Best regards.

Juan