What beats me, is why we discuss this on a list for biofuels. Only the fact
that most of the people on the list are interested in using bifuels or are
already using them, make this questionable gimmick obsolete. The one who
tried to get interest for this, cannot be familiar with or interested in
biofuels and especially biodiesel. Apart from the well founded concerns
about platinum, this is like selling ice to Eskimos. -:))

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511