From: merlinsaintgermain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 10:24 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Dramatically reduce diesel engine pollution with
platinuminjection?

Dear robert,

Why do you advise people to "hold onto their wallets"? What do
you know about platinum fuel injection? If one can economically
reduce fuel consumption by up to 30%, greatly reduce harmful
emissions, and dramatically reduce engine wear and
maintenance, then isn't that good for the wallet?

Merlin

merlinsaintgermain wrote:

> >  Dramatically reduce diesel engine pollution with platinum
> > injection?
> >
> > Extracts from National Fuelsaver company site:
> >
> > With a simple connection to a vacuum line, the Gasaver adds
> > microscopic quantities of platinum to the air-fuel mixture
entering  the engine.

     Hold onto your wallets, everyone!

 robert luis rabello
> "The Edge of Justice"