>what the hell does this hate mongering rag pusher and his
>broken left-wing crap have to do with a biofuel information
>page. if more garbage like this is allowed without
>monitorning to this site, then im outta here. what a bunch
>of useless trype it is.

 Here in the states I can listen to plenty of hate
 mongering on AM radio, fox rants an read plenty of
 wingnut views that's neither fair nor balanced.
 I think most of us realize deals are made in the
 back room closed door sessions away from the cameras
 such as the energy bill and this person wants us to
 think otherwise.  With the US Presidential election
 coming up I'm sure we'll here more about Dubya's
 one world order neo-con party vote getting
 energy plan till the voting's over.

 A little about Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL)

 http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?ItemID=15762
 This Modern World:  The S.S. Oval Office  -- Carton

 "As of yesterday, the Bush administration still hadn't found the
 source of the White House leak that outed a woman as a CIA operative.
 To recap, here are the things President Bush can't find:
 The source of the leak, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,
 Saddam Hussein, Osama bin laden, the link between Saddam and Osama bin laden,
 the guy who sent the anthrax through the mail,
 and his butt with two hands and a flash light."
 -- Tina Fey, Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update"

 Some twisted compassionate neo-conservatism

 "Pretty ironic, that the only Republican with a prescription drug plan is
 Rush Limbaugh.  Actually today Rush said he would have no comment on his
 drug problem until he could figure out a way to blame it on the Clintons."
 -- Jay Leno

 Rush Limbaugh acknowledges he is addicted to painkillers
  Radio host takes leave to undergo treatment
   By Peter Goodman
   Newsday
  Originally published
 October 11, 2003

http://www.sunspot.net/news/bal-te.limbaugh11oct11,0,3367587.story?coll=bal-home-headlines

  Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh, who has spent years
  campaigning vigorously against drug abuse, acknowledged on
  his radio show yesterday that he is....

 IronicTimes.com
   OCTOBER 6 - 12, 2003
 Poll:  Number of Scandals Confusing Public
     Many think Rush Limbaugh leaked name of
     CIA operative to Arnold Schwarzenegger,
     who then groped Karl Rove.
 Report:  Saudi Arabia Seeking Nukes
     Now appears that all Mideast countries have them except Iraq.
 Sunscreen Does Not Prevent Melanoma Caused by Exposure To Sun, Says Study
     But does help if combined with wearing hats, sunglasses,
     shirts, pants, shoes, socks, and staying indoors.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ArdFIC/hP.FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM