Hi Aaron, welcome

I believe you should be able to find the answers to nearly all your
questions in the list archives:

That should include similar projects by other colleges. What's not in
the archives you'll find at Journey to Forever:
http://journeytoforever.org/

Re heating, a closed-loop heat exchange from a wood stove, sure, but
you should also look at using the by-product to heat the process,
either using something like a Turk burner (see archives) or mixing it
with sawdust in 1-litre milk cartons, which you can burn like logs in
your wood stove (burns much hotter than wood).

The woodstove should keep your shed warm and if not the Mother Earth
waste oil heater will, burning WVO:
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_motherearth/me4.html

Safety isn't a problem if you take some basic precautions, use closed
processors, premix the methoxide (see "Methoxide the easy way" at
Journey to Forever) and transfer it by air pump. Follow the advice in
many archives posts.

There aren't any hazardous wastes - there aren't any wastes, period.

>so, i have questions.

Go ahead and ask.

Best

Keith