"The contaminated oil after the bypass has kicked in destroys the fuel
system ..."
I'm not sure what that means, do you mind rephrasing that?
Does that mean that the bypass system contaminates the oil, or doesn't
remove some contaminates?

Martin Klingensmith
http://infoarchive.net/
http://nnytech.net/

A Wilkins wrote:

>Todd,
>
>    Your statement of government using bypass filters has lead Caterpillar to
> no longer warranty their engines for the military (in a particular vehicle).
> It has been found that the contaminated oil after bypass has kicked in
> destroys the fuel system of the cat engine rather quickly.
>
>    Clean oil is very, very important.  Especially in an engine that uses the
> engine oil and oil pressure to create the injection pressure.
>

>Aidan

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!