In a message dated 11/9/2003 11:56:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.japanfs.org/db/database.cgi?cmd=dp&num=455&UserNum=&Pass=&A
dminPass=&dp=data_e.html

Japan for Sustainability

Dear Fellows and Friends:

I mentioned our work with Thermophilic Anaerobic Digesters a few months ago.
Pure methane is the first product from the Biorefinery.  Waste heat is ideal
for
reformation of the CH4 into separate gases from several kinds of waste not
only
manure.  I expect that you will be reading more about this soon.

I had a conference call with one of the five Contractor companies that won the
$200,000,000 ($US) licence contract from the US Department of Energy for
Biomass and Biogas projects.  We talked with the US Department of
Agriculture's
Agricultrue Research Station in Washington State about doing one project
with them.  The conversation went well and I am glad to be under contract
with them.

Waste to energy is renewable and needed for a better planet.  I have been
suggesting
that the pastuerized biosolids (biofertilizer) be used to grow soybeans for
biodiesel.
In Nepal that would mean that we lower the 40% of the Export Income spent to
import
fuel and I expect to lower health problems as well as to lower poverty. It is
quite a
comprehensive approach based on the solution for sanitation MDG of the UN.
This
is how we can afford to do it.

Best regards,
Clouston Energy Research