Keith Addison said:

> On this list, I don't think so - not against GM per se, at any rate,
> or I hope not. Against its application so far in crop-seed
> production, certainly - virtually a text-book case of how not to
> apply a new technology, disastrous. But it'sd about what you'd

<snip>

Yes, you better stated what I was trying to say.

> Like this issue, for instance:

<snip>

exactly.  GMOs in the wild have amazing potential for destruction.

Andromeda Strain (the movie about alien bacteria getting lose) could just
as easily be about GMOs.  I'm not saying the science in the movie is solid
but the basic idea MUST be considered seriously.

Dan
--
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511