Frankly? I'd like someone to paint the picture as to how such sludge could
ever get past the most rudimentary of tests.

Aside from sloppiness and/or forged test results the only other explanation
is residual "grunge" coming from a storage tank that at one time or another
stored incompletely reacted fuel.

Someone should inform these "commercial" manufacturers that there are no
corners that can be cut if the desired result is a product that end-users
can depend upon.

Maybe the EPA should make a new designation in the Table of Biodiesel
Standards - ASTM D-6751.

The heading on that line item should be "Profit" by the looks of what is
getting past the shipping tank.

Todd Swearingen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511