brass, biodiesel, and air bubbles is a terrible combination. Brass
contains copper and zinc, both catalysts for oxidation (I think) of
biodiesel. Air bubbling is one way to speed up breakdown of biodiesel
as well, very quickly. go stainless.
mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, James Slayden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ask Ken Provost about his better longer lasting bubbler.  I use it
now and
> it works great.  For some reason I was also using standard bubblers that
> would degrade quite rapidly with BD contact, then I transitioned to
Ken's

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511