on 11/25/03 3:13 PM, Keith Addison at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you liked that, you'd probably like this:
> http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/Strategy/Discussion/
> 2002-09-18Roy.html

Yeah, she's cool too.

> As the professor says:
> http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/29732/
> The Professor Takes the Gloves Off

I just finished his book, "The Great Unraveling". Really
enlightening -- I never thought I'd Get economics, but now I
have the definitive explanation on my shelf. (Had to start
over at page 1 as soon as I got to the end.)

Anyway, I think the basic appeal of the Bush crowd is to the
folks who just don't want to think that anything really "bad"
is happening. I'm reminded of a recent Vonnegut quote (he's in
his 80s now), "The Dark Ages never ended".

I prefer to think of them as a "waiting period", which I believe
we might now benefit from once again.......

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511