Hello all, I am new to the group. I am living in Northern Manitoba,
Canada where it does get cold in the winter.  I recently purchased a
1987 Toyota Landcruiser with the 13BT engine in it. This is a turbo
charged 3.4 L diesel engine.  I believed this would be a great engine to
install a vegi-oil system on.  I installed a system from www.biofules.ca
and have run it on WVO for only a few days.  This system uses a heated
10 micron filter/water separator, and inline heater to heat the oil to
70' C just before it enters the injectors.  It is a direct injection
engine.

My question is, do any of you know whether there is any danger to
running this system?  I have heard recently of coking problems (but I do
start up and shut down on diesel), rings sticking, etc etc.  Is this a
bad engine to try this on?  Can someone relieve my fears?

Thanks
Torie

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511