Keith Addison said:

> Hi again Dan
>
> If you find any good news please let us know - I really hope it's not
> just a never-never grant-cow milker or something. It looks like a
> great bike! But they had that test-demo video out a couple of years
> ago already, what the hell's taking them so long?

I've emailed the Royal Enfield importer here in the US to ask if they
bring in any of the diesel bikes.  The rest of my searching has turned
up a number of conversions.  Pull the petrol engine and put in a diesel
engine, making modifications as necessary.  Some very nice looking jobs
but so far nothing in regular production here in the US.  There are a few
shops in Germany that offer to do the conversion for you, so that's good
news for those in Europe looking for a diesel motorcycle.

I'll continue to search, and possibly contact Royal Enfield of India to
see what it would take to bring in a diesel bike, if the US importer
can't or won't.

> Anyway, I'm a bike freak from way back, gotta have bikes. :-)

I had four Honda bikes at one point.  Never could figure out how to ride
them all at once ;)

I don't currently own any, and I'd love to rectify that by getting a diesel
powered bike.

Cheers,
Dan
--
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker

To visit your group on the web, go to: