I had heard that there was someone doing conversions in Germany, I
wonder if that isn't the case referenced? At any rate it's quite
easy, if you can handle the power issue, to put the factory identical
Lombardini engine into an Enfield or any light bike. As a matter of
fact a distrubutor picked up 40 suitable engines under a contract
gone bad situation Ie. real cheap and is off-loading them for a heavy
discount on ebay currently, search Lombardini.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511