hell, let's just drive down to LA (on cheap biodiesel) for the
conference at the end of the month and pick some up then. Save
you a LOT of freight that way. Anyone else in the Bay Area
interested in this?

mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511