<x-charset ISO-8859-1>That was me.  I BLEW it last Thursday when I (nor my
chemist partner!!)
didn't notice the scale was set on ounces instead of grams.  Made some
spiffy soap allrighty though.  Am going to run the titration test again
either Thursday or Friday on 70%, 91%, and 100% stuff on SVO and WVO.
Will post the results for all to share.

Cheers.

-Paul

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>A little while back there was talk about 70% Isopropyl Alcohol verses 95%.  I
>didn't see the answer as to if the 70% would work or not.  I haven't been
>able to find anything more than the 70% in Rubbing alcohol.  I want to do a
>Titration and need to know if it will work or not.
>
>Thanks again

To visit your group on the web, go to: