Let's see, if I give you $1000 dollars, you will, at some undetermined
time in the future, sell me an undetermined amount of biodiesel at an
undetermined price.  Since there isn't really a "market price" per se
for BD, you're going to have to come up with something better than that.
I've heard of folks paying only slightly more for biodiesel than
dinodiesel (rarely), or as much as $2.50 or more per gallon, and some
home producers share their production with friends for the cost to
produce (as low as 60 cents per gallon) or for a little help collecting
WVO. So market price is very subjective, actually it is whatever the
market will bear.

Even so, let's assume that I use BD, but don't make my own, and that the
discount you'll give me is a very generous $1 per gallon below market
price.  That means that I would have to use 1,000 gallons of BD to make
my money back.  At a consumption rate of 20 gallons per week, it would
take me nearly a year to break even.  And this is on top of the time it
will take you to build the plant and start production.  Of course you
said that alternately you'll sell the fuel and cut me a check for the
difference, but that plan would still require you to sell 3 million
gallons to pay back the original investors. To meet the plan discussed
above for 3000 investors using the same 20 gallons per week would
require you to divert around 8200 gallons per day of production.  How
big did you say your plant was going to be?  Oh, that's right, you
didn't say.  And I really doubt that you'll discount your fuel $1 per
gallon.

This whole deal sounds like snake oil to me.  You'd have better luck
getting investors if you could promise to sell x gallons at x price for
x months or years and put it in writing.

-BRAH