<x-charset ISO-8859-1>This is interesting. Hope you don't mind if I
troubleshoot a few of your
thought
processes.

1) $3 million dollars? Are you aware of how much production volume that
equates to? Are you also aware that such a centralized plant poses enormous
waste in natural, economical and social resources in comparison to
bioregional plants?

2) Exactly what experience do you have in biodiesel production that gives
warrant for anyone to place their cash at your disposal?

3) What do you propose to be the size of the fuel "allotment" to compensate
the 3,000 investors?

4) Biodiesel is already an economic reality. One has to ask if what you're
looking for is a group to make your economics a reality, not biodiesel an
economic reality.

5) Why do you have to wait until you're "up and running" before you make
small plant design and construction available elsewhere? The two are not
dependant upon each other. You should be able to achieve the latter with as
little as $100,000 - far less if the first plants are modestly sized at 500
gpd. But there still remains the matter of your qualifications.

6) Everyone already has the opportunity to make their own biodiesel and use
it. How is it that your presence is going to make reality more real?

7) Once you reach 2,000 investors you will make a decision? Don't you think
that your decision making had better be in order before you accept the first
dollar from an investor? 2,000 people are supposed to fork over their cash
and then you'll make up your mind?

There are a dozen other points and probably many others that will come to
bear as you start to elaborate. But right off hand? You might want to give
some serious consideration to building a cooperative plant for $20,000 or
less and produce a regimen and standard before you start thinking about
toying with $3 million in OPM.

Todd Swearingen