Hi Keith

I work out of university Internet café 2 or 3 hours at
time, not every day, and just don’t have time to reply
to all of your many posts.  Chaos takes a eureka
moment like seeing the first pictures of the entire
Earth taken from outer space.  The entire domain can
be seen without knowing all or even many of the
details.

Health problems related to fossil fuels is another
good reason for renewable energy.

Understanding how energy flows through ocean currents
adds more details to the map.

Kill all the lawyers and then all the scientists.
Scientists are cautious about what they report and the
conclusions section of peer reviewed papers will have
disclaimers suggesting more research.  Journalists
pick and chose what is reported in the press.

I’m told by associates that you can only get one crop
per year from dry paddy and two from wet paddy.  They
also raise fish in the paddies that keep pests down,
minimizes the need for fertilizer, and additional
income.

No need to reply to my posts and are only offered as
food for thought, something for the archives.

Best regards,

Ken

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511