<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Please take note:  Dude most of these virus warning
messages that you
get also come loaded with
a free virus, that someone is hoping you will open.

Remember email headers are easy to spoof, you might even get a message
from your internet provider
warning you of rampant email viruses.  And it too came loaded with a
virus for the unsuspecting fool to open.