>If I wanted SPIN I would read the National Enquirer.

"The Guardian" might as well be the National Inquirer, and everyone over there
seems to bask in the conspiracy theories and the extreme left, taking both as
the ultimate truth. Actually all the articles I've read on the "The
Guardian" make
"The National Enquirer" look very sane and professional. I would be
intrigued if
the world would run as that newspaper would like it run, might be an
interesting
experiment. In the meantime I will stay right here in the middle of the
spectrum.
Not Rush Limbaugh and not Tom Daschle = )

Tad