Tad Johnson wrote:

> At 09:56 AM 3/29/2004 -0700, you wrote:
> >You mean like it is a cryogenic fluid when stored as a liquid?
>
> Yes, but the method I was talking about was using cheap pumps to pump
> hydrogen at high pressure into cheap diving tanks, to run your car,
> and cook
> with.
>
> Tad

    Yikes!  What kind of "cheap pump" are you talking about?  Hydrogen
should be handled with utmost respect and care.  The pumps designed for
natural gas will work, but I wouldn't use anything designed for
air--including the tanks.  Stick with the composite natural gas tanks
for the sake of safety and PLEASE be careful!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/9782