Hi Hakan

>Keith,
>
>Discussions are good and often provide solutions to problem. If we provide
>American governments with free and unlimited hash, we might get a more
>peaceful world. Maybe that's why the Clinton administration seems to have
>been better than the Bush administration, but then you have to inhale of
>course, blow work does not count.

ROFL!!

Has all that spam been getting to you?

Methinks I'd better nonrespond to this Hakan, it's a bit
disunambiguous whether or not it's heading (ulp) for a potentially
unfortunate misoveremphasis. Anyway they prefer whisky (it kind of
shows).

Best

Keith

>Hakan
>

>At 19:01 08/04/2004, you wrote:
> > >Thanks Keith,
> > >
> > >A lot of interesting readings, I am always impressed by your
> > >capacity to find relevant information on the issues. I think that
> > >I still will try to promote more rational behavior, someone have
> > >to do that too. It is however not easy to discuss rational behavior
> > >with addicts, so I clearly see the point in what you are saying.
> > >
> > >I do think that if you compare with drugs, it is the central stimulant
> > >drugs that you should compare with. Like alcohol, amphetamines,
> > >etc. Those effects the addicts in a way that releases violence and
> > >aggressive behavior. Maybe I will join those who promote hash,
> > >which is more tranquilizing and peace promoting drug. LOL
> > >
> > >Hakan
> >
> >LOL! Bad drugs yes. It's these young people of today Hakan, they
> >don't know any better. I blame the parents. Um, er, that would be our
> >generation, that can't be right... Must be the television then.
> >
> ><http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=4LGHTTA5VLYXSC
>RBAE>http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=4LGHTTA5VLYXS
>CRBAE
> >
> >ZSFFA?type=healthNews&storyID=4749975
> >
> >Toddler TV Habits Tied to Attention Deficit
> >
> >Mon Apr 5, 2004 07:46 AM ET
> >
> >By Michael Conlon
> >
> >CHICAGO (Reuters) - The more television children watch between the
> >ages of 1 and 3, the greater their risk of having attention problems
> >at age 7, U.S. researchers reported on Monday.
> >
> >They found that each hour of television that preschoolers watched per
> >day increased the risk of attention problems such as attention
> >deficit-hyperactivity disorder, by almost 10 percent later on.
> >
> >etc.
> >
> >One dangerous drug leads to another. That fits quite well, "attention
> >deficit-hyperactivity disorder".
> >
> >So where does that leave us? "JUST SAY NO to SUVs, Shoot Your TV,
> >Vote For Bush, and have a toke on this" - think it'll sell?
> >
> >Best
> >
> >Keith

<snip>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511