Hello,

I'm looking at setting up a 400 lts/day biodiesel setup for some tribal
villages in India, who currently do not have electricity, as WVO is not
available in sufficient quantities we are looking to import WVO from the US
which seems to have the most of it available.

Would anybody be able to point me to a source where I could get source WVO.

Thanks,

Ravi