--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, robert luis rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     If oil analysis wasn't so expensive, it would be a good thing to
> have a sample checked during the filter change, if someone was
> interested in going this route.

Check local heavy equipment dealers/rental places.  The local Cat
dealer does oil testing for $15.

http://www.kavlico.com/ksensors/oil_sensor.html
Or just install a sensor like this and let it monitor for oil
breakdown.  I'm almost certain that a sensor like this is used on many
GM vehicles in the U.S. to indicate the need for an oil change.
Anyone know for sure what GM uses?

Ed