J.D., it seems to me you didn't read Ron's original post. You'd
responded to my message thanking him for it, which snipped his
message after a paragraph or two. He'd explained everything very
well, including what vehicle he drives.

Please read the whole message first, it's here:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/33666/

Best

Keith