Hi Hakan,

I hadn't read that one yet. Thank you.

I guess 'time will tell!' Certainly fossil fuels are a finite resource and we
are going through them faster and faster. I guess, how soon they will be
depleted depends a bit upon how optimistic one is and how far one wants to push
the 'assumptions' in the studies.

As has been discussed here before...it really reminds one of a drug addiction.
Use more and more until the ultimate crash. Whereas with bit of foresight and
planning, the changeover to a more conservative, frugal lifestyle, and
utilization of alternatives to fossil fuels could be managed for a soft detox.

Regards,

Derek