On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:00:13 -0700, you wrote:

>Does anyone here have any ideas for investments in stocks (anywhere in
>the world... does *not* have to be North America) that have a good
>sustainable technology or energy technology or conservation angle?

In the course of my research, ran across this interesting announcement
today from Detroit Edison:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040427/detu019_1.html

It says something about a Swiss company which manufactures the
systems, so I have to go and research them now.

It's a little gratifying to see DTE continue to come out with some of
these efforts.  I have a list of (for want of better words) "utilities
or near-utilities with sufficient fractional effort toward Sustainable
Energy Technologies to warrant interest".  DTE has been there for
awhile, for me, but not in a "huge" way where I am that confident of
the matter.  So, with efforts like this, they provide some
justification to me on that score.

Presently the other two symbols I have in that sector, pending vetting
them further, are CV and PHY.AX and, sort of, ANA.MC.

I am cc'ing to Mark's local B100 group because maybe someone there can
make use of some of these ideas, as far as more technology options for
using biogas.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511