A good one, in my view.

I seem to recall having run across them some months or years ago, but
in any event only got to re-examining them a day or two ago.

Part of the problem has been that it has been very slow going, over
the years, in getting access to information to (and the ability to
purchase) non-U.S. and non-Canadian securities.

Whether for purposes of buying in one's account or researching news or
discussing a stock index, there just seems to be this slowly fading
line that has been hard to cross.

The best I was able to do the last few days was stock symbol ANA.MC on
yahoo.  If someone has trouble going through yahoo, I think
bloomberg.com is also a decent resource for this sort of mainstream
European or Asian stock research.

ANA.MC (the 'MC' standing for Madrid or something) on yahoo is
Acciona, a Spanish company, which apparently owns half of EHN.
Unfortunately , I think this is a very diluted way to invest in EHN,
because Acciona has other activities.

Here is discussion of who owns EHN:
http://www.acciona.es/ingles/energia.htm

Another angle here is that EHN has some inter-workings with other
companies, but I have not got far enough in researching it to figure
out one that would be a good pure play and fit our parameters.  But I
did bookmark ANA.MC, in a similar way to having bookmarked DTE, where
I count them as being a large utility-ish sort of company, having a
fractional interest in renewable technologies sufficient to warrant my
interest.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511