Michael,
     At the bottom of your disertation you wrote;for the rest of the
information".Shouldn't that have been"for the rest of my opnion"?
                                                            Paul

Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"In case you hadn't noticed, I have not commented on my thoughts on
abortion.  I agree that it is not a subject relevant to this board.
While I find political discussion related to energy concerns to be
quite appropriate to this board (just my opinion, others are, of
course, free to disagree), I can't find a connection between energy
issues and abortion or gun control.

Brian"

Dear Brian,

Gun control and abortion have to do with population.  Population
has a lot to do, with whether we can solve our energy challenges!
Very Respectfully,

Michael
http://www.RecoveryByDiscovery.com

Have you ever noticed, that those that support the "right to life", often
support the "right to guns", and often support our "right to kill', for
their prisoners and often do not support "welfare". Then, those that support
the "right to choice", often support "gun control", and often support "right
to life", for their prisoners, and do support "welfare". What is going on,
at our deeper levels?  Notice that both sides, can support some form, of
right to life, and right to choice.  It just depends what the life is for,
and what the choice is for....

For the rest of the information, see:
http://recoverybydiscovery.com/abortion.htm