Hey Paul

I am very familiar with East Hazel Crest.  i had a couple of cousins
who moved ther a while back.  Also, my ex's family all worked for
the Aurelios (of Aurelio's Pizza), and Joe and Sue Aurelio both used
to live there as well.  Small world.

I had gotten an e-mail from Mark that she was looking into doing a
Chicago workshop in the summer.  I would definitely make the trip
for that, and am hoping she is able to do so.

Brian

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, rico suavae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yea, I know Homewood.Had a girlfriend in East Hazelcrest
once.Moved to New Orleans and came back about 12years ago to
Indiana.Had some friends in Kokomo awhile back.Lost touch.
> I hope girl mark or something else jumps off.I'm a little skittish
to go it alone in a town without some pratice first.
> I've got a thirsty Ford E350 I want to try it out on.

  Paul

> Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Paul.
>
> Central Indiana, a little north of Indy.  I grew up just a little
> ways across the IL border from you, in Homewood.  It's good to see
> fellow midwesterners here.
>
> Brian
>
> --- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, rico suavae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Hey Brian! Actually i'm in nw ind.in Whiting,right on the
> lake.Whereabouts are you?
>

>                           Paul
> >
> > Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If you do end up doing anything in the Chicago area, please let
> the
> > list know as well.  I'm in Indiana, and would definitely be
> > interested in coming to a workshop.
> >
> > Brian
> >
> > --- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, rico suavae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > I'd be intrested in anything that turns up around the Chi
> Town/tri
> > state area.Please contact me off list.
> > >                                                 Paul
> > >
> > > girl_mark_fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I've gotten quite a flurry of off-list interest from people in
> > other
> > > areas of the country who want to host a workshop due to my
> > biodiesel
> > > class 'tour' rumors. Here's some of my other plans:
> > >
> > > -Im going to Albuquerque and Tucson in May to tie up some
loose
> > ends
> > > from my past, and would love to stop and teach a workshop or
two
> > > elsewhere in the Southwest, like Flagstaff or Phoenix or
Silver
> > City
> > > or Southern Colorado perhaps (won't go further than
Albuquerque

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511