[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Best I can tell the pump in my vehicle is a "distributor type"
> Stanadyne pump. If I am wrong on that point, someone please correct
> me!

    From what I remember, the fuel injector pump on the 5.7, 6.2 and 6.5
is a Roosa Master.  I don't know why distributor type fuel injection
pumps would have problems on biodiesel, though I imagine the close
tolerances of such a device might cause problems with WVO after it had
cooled down.  But that would simply entail running biodiesel or standard
diesel through the pump for a few moments to clean out the hot WVO
before shutting down, would it not?

    Once, when I was seriously looking at a 6.5 turbo diesel, I
contacted Ed Beggs about a SVO conversion for that engine.  He told me
at the time that he'd had no experience with this family of engines.
Since this is Ed's business, I hedged on buying the truck and it sold to
someone else.

> Thanks for any info or especially experiences if anyone is
> already burning these fuels using a motor and pump similar to mine,
> thanks again!!!

    I would also like to know!

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"