Randall,

This make me laugh and get very angry at the same time.

You talk about the attempts to discredit the source instead of arguments,
when it comes to yourself. When I then look at the argument, it is about
that you tried to discredit the source instead of the arguments. LOL

What made me angry is your blatant disrespect for human lives and your
playing with numbers, as if it is some kind of valid arguments. One
innocent "collateral" causality is one too much. Any other view is inhuman
and arrogant, because I say so. It is not possible to justify anything
based on higher or lower numbers of death. If the reason stinks, it cannot
be justified in any way and any reason for killing people have some smell
to it.

Have you ever considered to take a job on a Circus. It seems that you are a
natural talent for argubatic.

Hakan