> You get both an AMEN and a Happy Happy as well. :o)

Damn!!! And I didn't even have to buy a lottery ticket to do so.

No reason not to keep batting 1,000 on that score 'til I breath me last.

"Lottery. A tax on people who can't do the math?"

I know. I don't think so either. Classist?

No. There has to be term for those have not had the opportunity for
education to figure out those odds.

Problem is that everyone knows better but even the damned doctorates are
playing for the pig in the poke as if they've got a needle protruding from

Yahhh.....

Happy Happys all around................................

Me